Total Pageviews

Friday, October 29, 2010

All Hail the Pumpkin Queen

I've spent probably at least 6 hours carving pumpkin this week. Three different nights I've been elbow deep in pumpkin guts. All the hard work, and broken nails.... totally worth it when you create little masterpieces out of a vegetable. Wait... is a pumpkin a vegetable? It has to come from the squash family so I'm guessing it is, but hey what do I know... today I tried to argue guinea pigs are from New Guinea. Ok back on topic, pumpkins.... first carving party was at Mason and Courtney's apartment with a few of their friends. Here's a collection of our masterpieces (stolen from Mason's blog. thanks bro! lol)
Mason's Finished Pumpkin
My Finished Pumpkin. JACK!

The Entire Group's Pumpkins

And then... my mom and I decided to throw down on pumpkins at home:



And finally, Cory and I decided to take our pumpkin carving expertise to his neighbor's house and carve
pumpkins for her little girl.




mmmm..... guts : )

Cassie anxiously awaiting her pumpkin

Yep, I beasted on a Dora pumpkin for Cassie. : )


Ok, thats all I've got for now, I'm going to North Carolina this weekend for my little brother's homecoming weekend, should be a blast. Expect a huge recap Monday morning...


untill then....


Happy Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment